How do I become a member?
Please click on the ‘Sign up’ button below to become a member.
What is Cultural Literacy Everywhere (CLE)?
The CLE [Cultural Literacy Everywhere] forum was established to unite researchers, academics, educators, artists, policy-makers and members of the cultural industries aiming to promote the interdisciplinary field of ‘literary and cultural studies’ [LCS] and its relationship to other research fields and cultural sectors, to develop and extend the contribution of LCS to Europe and its challenges.
Who can be a member?
Anyone with an interest in Cultural Literacy can become a member.
How long is the membership?
Membership runs for a year following the date of joining. You will have to renew your membership annually.
What are the benefits of membership?
Members of CLE join and support a vibrant international community dedicated to common goals and networking through the website and other channels. They are entitled to
- be entered on the CLE mailing-list and searchable Members’ Research Interests list;
- attend Biennial Conferences, interim workshops and other CLE activities;
- apply for bursaries at Biennial Conferences and other events;
- become involved with SIG [Special Interest Groups] groups;
- apply for annual competitions for research support;
- participate in earmarked Early-career events, if eligible;
- attend Annual General Meetings, with voting rights;
- elect and/or stand for election to the CLE Core Group.
There are two types of CLE membership: